Taking Back Control of Your Financial Future - Dinner and Presentation
July 29, 2021
When: Thursday, July 29th 5:45 p.m.
Where: Prestons Steak House - 8700 E Pinnacle Peak Rd #115, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Dinner and Presentation: Taking Back Control of Your Financial Future
Last year was unprecedented and if you’re wondering what to do in 2021 - you are not alone. Trying to make sense of everything can be daunting and when it comes to your financial future, knowing the right moves can be tricky. You and a spouse are cordially invited to a timed event for retirees and those retiring soon. Whether you’re concerned about recent market losses and preserving what you have, or you’ve recently lost employment and have questions about what to do with a 401(k) or whatever
your concerns might be, this timely event is designed to entertain and empower you to take back control of your financial future.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Where we are right now – financially as a country – and how we got here.
- A review of where things could go from here and the key indicators to look towards.
- What YOU can be doing – RIGHT NOW – to help take back complete control over your financial future…even with market and economic volatility.
- While we’re certainly wise not to trust everything the media says, there are a few key things to follow.
- Why volatility would have been high, with or without a pandemic, and why it is likely to continue.
- Why taxes may have to rise at some point in the future and the potential implications on retirement.
- Discover how you might be surprised by how much exposure you actually have in the market.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.
Call our reservation line at: (844) 251-3838 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours)